I have 188 calories left for dinner...

Options
...any ideas people? I have to be able to buy it from either Morrisons or Costa Coffee, as I am going to the cinema after work today and i'm gonna need some food before!

Even a Tuna Nicose Salad is 295 calories! :(

Replies

• the3rdwife
    the3rdwife Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    porrige?
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    have that salad
    you will be over 100
    not a big deal
  • Joloco4444
    Joloco4444 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What about soup (no bread)!!!!
  • JoAlberts
    Options
    No way to heat soup or porridge up.

BUT that has given me a good idea (and the most obvious) idea....eat a bit earlier at about 5 ish and use the microwave at work....

Hmmmm....
  • Losemymanboobs
    Options
    Ice cold water, then you get the added bonus of saving the calories ;)
  • louised88
    Options
    What about a hard boiled egg? I don't know if morrisons has a deli counter, but a large egg is only 100 cals and then loads of veggies, like spinach and a carrot maybe? Or just go over a bit and stay under a bit tomorrow.
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Could you not do a quick work out to increase the amount of cals you have available? You could always get a boiled egg & some grated carrot and lettuce from the salad bar in Morissons
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Just eat some more and go for a big walk tomorrow.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Calories are energy, not some neonazi freak bent on raping you. Just eat something healthy man
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    I agree eat something healthy and nutritious and balance it out tomorrow or run to the cinema to burn some off!

The porridge tip is handy though. Sometimes when life is tough (too busy) I have a bowl of porride with semi skimmed milk (or half ssm and water) and honey ( I keep a small supply of these in the office cupboard) and heat up in the microwave in the office kitchen before heading out! it fill me up and last all evening! This tactic stops me heading the "wrong" direction when too busy to plan.
  • loveskinny27
    loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Id just have a salad and do a bit of walking if you go over by like 100 caolries your not going to gain a lb