Refocused with small progress! Pics

Options
tower913
tower913 Posts: 32 Member
In high school I was very physically active and participated in multiple sports. Due to this I didn't have to worry about what food I ate or how terrible it was for me. After 3 years of attending college without participating in organized sports and eating whatever I pleased my body rapidly changed. I gained weight and lost a lot of muscle over these years without much notice or care until I reached 200 lbs and I could barely run a mile. In March of 2012 I decided to do something about it and started working out and trying to eat better. After being on and off of routine after routine I have finally decided to get refocused and go all in! Before I tried to do it all alone and could not do it. Now I hope it will all change with the help of the community on here!

Over this time I have still managed to make a small amount of progress which keeps me motivated for more. Although, soon I hope to have an accomplished success story!

SideFront.jpg
SideNew.jpg
FrontOld.jpg
FrontNew.jpg
BackOld.jpg
BackNew.jpg

:smile:

Replies

• dellalyn
    Options
    You can really see the changes! Good job! You are looking great - keep up all your good work
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking leaner and stronger!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can even tell in your face.
  • tower913
    tower913 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Now I just have to try to get more involved in this community and message boards so I don't lose focus and can support all of you guys in return!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thats great.

I did exactly the same as you. I was really active during my teenage years with Karate and Basketball (not at the same time, dangerous!). I then went to university and still ate the same as I did before but did no activities whatsoever! The issue for me is that I then continued this for the next 5 years after university and got up to a whopping 280lbs+. Now i've finally realised i'm down to 147 currently with the aim of 200 as the first goal.

best of luck to you. The definition is already showing and your muscle memory will help the cardio goals come along quicker.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!