I'm back and feeling more confident this time around.

Options
I'm back after about a year of avoidance. And, of course, have gained weight since. Last time I was here, I didn't want to involve anyone else as I have an extremely independent personality. I have a tendency to fall back on the "I can do it myself!" mentality. This time, different approach :)

So, I'm 28 years old, 2 jobs, working on an accounting degree. I'm pretty much just looking for people to communicate with...share motivational stories or simply just chat about life. Even last year I didn't use MFP very often, so still really new to this place. Add me if you like!

Thanks much and good luck to all :)

Replies

• paradise_runs
    paradise_runs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've always been more of an independent personality person as well. Then I hit a point where I was so frustrated with myself, that I joined a "Challenge group" on facebook to participate in P90X! It changed my life! And now I'm a Beachbody coach, hosting my own challenge group, and on my second round of P90X!

Awesome job for opening up! It's incredible what it can do for you! You can do this! :)
  • foofoo2010
    Options
    Hey there~!

I'm also of the "I can do it myself" mentality and am extraordinarily independent. I have about 30 lbs to lose and I'm looking for people to motivate and help motivate me. I'm a lot like you in that I work 2 jobs and am attending college for nursing, so I'm short on time for exercise. This means I look for the most efficient means to scorch calories :). Maybe we could help each other with that.

I'm sending a friend request. Feel free to add me :).