Howmany calories are in pizza hut cheese dip???

Options
Does any one know how many calories are in the little cups of regular cheese dip that you get at pizza hut? I've been searching the internet but can't find it? It always comes up garlic sauce, or blue cheese sauce, or marinara dip??? I need to know how many calories are in the regular cheese dip...

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    didnt know they had cheese dip.....didnt need to know they had cheese dip....!
  • allybtucker
    Options
    I found this, but it's not very descriptive about what it is, and the calories seem low for cheese.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-pizza-hut-breadsticks-dipping-sauce-i54274

Perhaps you could ask the particualar Pizza Hut where you get it. Maybe it's regional. If you can't find it, maybe another chain has a cheese sauce. I imagine they would tend to have similar nutritional values.
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    didnt know they had cheese dip.....didnt need to know they had cheese dip....!

lol love it!
  • WeightLossExperiment
    Options
    Calories 220
    Calories from Fat 216.0
    Total Fat 24g
    Cholesterol 15mg
    Sodium 440mg
    Total Carbohydrate 2g
    Protein 2g

Reference: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/pizza-hut/blue-cheese-dipping-sauce/
  • Miss_Kelley
    Options
    I'm looking at all these sites talking about white dips in iowa and red dips somewhere else. I'm so confused I've ALWAYs since I could eat eaten this cheese sauce but nobody knows anything about it??? lol, weird... No it's not like papa johns sauce which is buttery or dominos jalapeno cheese. It's just the regular sauce that comes in a small plastic cup without any labels? lol, IDK.
  • Miss_Kelley
    Options
    i loveee that cheese!! i had this problem too.. i dont think many pizza huts carry it.. they didnt have it when i went to ohio and michigan (i stalked and saw that u are from indiana! me too) so maybe only indiana has it??

So what do you put in your food diary if you eat some???
  • allybtucker
    Options
    I found this in the food database on MFP, and the quatity for a serving is a 1/4 cup rather than ounces or grams, so easier to eyeball. I bet it would be close enough for your purposes. Bakers & Chefs - Nacho Cheese Sauce
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    A ton of calories
  • brwalker
    brwalker Posts: 1
    Options
    HAHA I just came across this thread because I was seaching google for this same thing for the same reason (so I could put it in myfitnesspal diary) I am from Indiana too! I thought all pizza huts had it, it's completely normal around here. I think it's funny that no one knows what we are talking about lol.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    cheeeeeese.......?! :love:
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    hmm. I don't know if the "white" sauce is the similar? I'm thinking its some kind of cheese/alfredo sauce type of thing. I wasn't sure what to chart it as when I had some the other day either
  • nsh4267
    nsh4267 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So did anyone find out how many calories are in the cheese dip at pizza hut? I'm another Indiana pizza hut visitor. Oh but the cheese is so good...
  • craZNblu23
    craZNblu23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They don't have the cheese dip in every state! I discovered this in Florida when visiting family. I live in IN and we have the dip. Same problem though! Searching for nutrition info to no avail! WTH??? I thought if a restaurant served a food, the nutritional facts had to be reported.....It'd be nice anyway:)
  • craZNblu23
    Options
    That info is for bleu cheese dipping sauce....not the cheese dip. This is like a nacho cheese kind of thing.
  • craZNblu23
    Options
    I'm going to use the nutritional info for "Gehl's - Authentic Stadium Nacho Cheese Sauce", which if you're from IN like I see many of you are too, you are probably familiar with the Nacho cheese you can get in the Kroger Deli section. That's what this is and it's pretty similar...Dangerously delicious! Sorry if I'm just making you aware of this...I'm sure you didn't need to know you could buy it by the pint!
  • jenjones2
    Options
    I think using the Gehls- Authentic Stadium Nacho Cheese is a good idea. I'm from Indiana too, so it must be a Hoosier thing. Their sauce is just a big tub of nacho cheese that they warm up and have a pump in.. so they give it to you in a little cup... I'd say somewhere around 6- 8 table spoons per little cup (I would estimate each little cup is about 1/2 cup= 8 table spoons, and it's probably not full)
  • katrindragon
    Options
    Found this thread while looking for the nacho cheese dip from Pizza Hut. FYI we have it in Texas lol. But it's not even listed on the Pizza Hut website :(