insanity ...

Options
kicked my *kitten* in 20 minutes, it should get easier, right? >.<

Replies

• Fatboy2Fitboy
    Fatboy2Fitboy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    definitely will get easier as you will definitely get better at it! keep at it!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    It has kicked my *kitten* every minute for the last week and a half lol, I hope it gets better!
  • losinglbslovinglife
    Options
    woo :D I managed to do the fitness test, just about but the first day has killed me lol.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It was rough in the beginning. After about 2 weeks the first month workouts became easy. Then month 2 set a whole new threshold for workout intensity. And about 2 weeks into that the days weren't nearly as rough. Keep on trucking! Great workout!
  • paradise_runs
    paradise_runs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love insanity! It's tough, and INSANE - but it sure does work great! :)
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    Same here. We've been doing it and I promise it's one of the most difficult routines ever. Plus that going from a standing position to the floor is hard enough but it makes me dizzy. It's so intense yet I burn less calories doing that versus Zumba.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    it kicks my *kitten* every damn time !!!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i've done 2 rounds of insanity...it's ALWAYS hard for me!!! :) but i LOVE IT!!!!
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just bought Insanity for my husband for Christmas. Is it really that tough? I was going to try as well. :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    No...you just get more fit! Welcome to the club!!!
  • Paynen6
    Options
    I just started the workout. It's hard but it doesn't get boring. You will feel more energized within the first few days, at least I have.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If you like Insanity you should try Asylum!!! Shaun T ROCKS!!
  • beandawgy
    Options
    Hang in there it gets better...then it gets harder....then it gets better again :tongue: ....You should always feel challenged though!
  • soccerlady80
    soccerlady80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love the Insanity workouts. When you finish one, you are dripping sweat and know you got a kick *kitten* workout! Stick with it even if you can't finish all of the reps. You will be amazed at how fast you will improve. You will look back and feel such an accomplishment.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    First 3 days hurt then it gets easier. TBH I got bored by the end of week 2 and skipped to the second month. The exercises are relatively similar in each video. I still use one Insanity workout a week to mix it up though. But I do swimming, sprints and pure weight/resistance training on the other days. For me results are not enough of a motivation, I need variety to keep me entertained.