45 TO 50 ? JUST STARTING? LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!!

Options
Hello All :) My name is Desi & I live in Vandalia OH. Myself & (4) other Vandalia friends have all started myfitnesspal recently. We have all set goals & are working together to achieve that goal. The older we are the more work & motivational support it takes to stay on track. So if you are just starting out & want to be part of a DETERMINED group of myfitnesspals, send a friend request to LLKStraley, hop on board & let's do this together!!!

Replies

• SheriffMarg
    SheriffMarg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am 45 and started myfitnesspal just a couple of weeks ago. . I agree that as I've gotten older, the harder it is to get on track. I'd love to be in a group to get and provide motivational support. I have about 75 pounds to lose, so I know this is going to be a long journey.
  • lynnmarie017
    Options
    Hi All! I just joined this site yesterday. I am looking for some women in my age range to motivate and support each other. Send me a friend request if you would like :)
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am not just starting but I am willing to motivate if you want to add me! I need motivation and an occasional kick in the rear too!
  • LLKStraley
    Options
    SIXTEEN people replied to my post yesterday & have been added to my friends list I hope others continue to join & we grow smaller as a group!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep the friend requests coming in to LLKStraley. I'm just learning my way around the web-site as a new user but have some great ideas for us as a group.
  • uscdrj
    uscdrj Posts: 18
    Options
    I would love to join this group. Finding it much harder to lose weight since getting older, going through a complete hysterectomy, and plunging into surgical menopause. The hormone battle is on! Anyone else in this group going through similar issues?
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm 40.
    Anyone is free to add me.
    The more the merrier, I say.