On Day 2 of Insanity...

Options
Who else is doing it? And how are you finding it? If your doing it, will you please add me :-)

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Who else is doing it? And how are you finding it? If your doing it, will you please add me :-)

Hey I am doing insanity also but I am finishing up my fourth round. Its really good, I improved on my cardiovascular tremendously and loss a lot of weight. If interested you can add me if you want. Keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal.
  • Sweetie_Sammy
    Options

Hey I am doing insanity also but I am finishing up my fourth round. Its really good, I improved on my cardiovascular tremendously and loss a lot of weight. If interested you can add me if you want. Keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal.

Hello, yeah I will add you, how much weight did you loose?!
  • IsabellaG35
    Options
    Hi...I'm on my 4th week. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I look forward to doing it every day. I haven't really lost any weight but I see incredible changes in my body, endurance and strength. :D
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Hello, yeah I will add you, how much weight did you loose?!

I have loss 40 lbs so far. I could have loss more but I am trying to maintain as much muscle as possible.