what was your high school mascot

Options

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    We were the Raiders (which are pirates) but our mascot was a horse.

Makes sense, right?

:laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Cardinal
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    truant officer
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Mine was a Golden Eagle....WOOHOO...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Lobo
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    A '*****'. I am not kidding! It was a student dressed up in Asian clothing. Now it's a dragon.

Editing to try and get past the 'filter'. We were the C*H*I*N*KS. Fortunately, in the 70's, the undeducated city folk were alerted to the fact that it was a derogatory name and changed it to The Dragons.
  • krowanvil
    krowanvil Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Red Devils
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    we were the Jamestown Eagles, that what u get for growing up in Colonial Williamsburg!! lol
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Huskies
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Southeast Polk Rams
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Warrior. Then we moved my senior year and I switched schools and it was a Panther.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Dandy. Yeah, no one really knew what that was supposed to be. Was changed to the Rockets (our claim to fame was Robert Goddard's first liquid fueled rocket launch) when my brother was in high school.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Blackbears!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Spartans!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Indians!

We had a huge statue of the mascot near our football field...and he had a hand up as if to say "how..." but it really looked like a heil Hitler.

XD
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My school was too ghetto for that.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    A '*****'. I am not kidding! It was a student dressed up in Asian clothing. Now it's a dragon.

Editing to try and get past the 'filter'. We were the C*H*I*N*KS. Fortunately, in the 70's, the undeducated city folk were alerted to the fact that it was a derogatory name and changed it to The Dragons.

:noway:
  • Mitt_Romney
    Options
    Barack Obama
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

:laugh: Our racist schools should've competed in football games or something.

The Rebels vs. the *****s.. and my school could proudly wave their rebel flag at the home games.

ETA: Awesome mascot wars too.. old white guy with a cane vs. your asian mascot. That would definitely make the news.
  • Linz3403
    Options
    Rockets