OT:Secret crush in real life

kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

I know we all fessed up regarding our celeb crushes, but does anyone have a crush on a real life person in their lives?
I'm an old married lady with 2 small kids (3/4) and I wouldn't exactly call it a crush
BUTTTTTT, my son is enrolled in a soccer program and his coach....HOLY COW...he gives David Beckham a run for his $$$.....english accent and all...soccer bod....very nice on the eyes I must say
LOVE going to practice :)))))

Anyone else...fess up?
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Hi

I know we all fessed up regarding our celeb crushes, but does anyone have a crush on a real life person in their lives?
    I'm an old married lady with 2 small kids (3/4) and I wouldn't exactly call it a crush
    BUTTTTTT, my son is enrolled in a soccer program and his coach....HOLY COW...he gives David Beckham a run for his $$$.....english accent and all...soccer bod....very nice on the eyes I must say

Anyone else...fess up?
    Kim
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I have a HUGE crush.

:blushing: :blushing:

You know who you are.

:bigsmile:
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    ok, so I'm not married so I'm allowed to pursue my crushes! :blushing: but I have had a huge crush on this guy that goes to my church for almost a year! He's got gorgeous green eyes and dark hair! He umpires baseball, plays softball, and coaches football and I think he's pretty amazing, but we've only gone out once... I'm going to his softball game tomorrow night though, so I guess we'll see! :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Of course not!! I'm a married woman. {{feigns righteous indignation}}

I NEVER think about the guy in the next department with the strong, manly hands and great legs. NEVER!!

But if I did.......:devil: :smokin:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Does Mr. T count?

(My real secret crush isn't so much of a secret crush anymore....THANKS TAMI!!!) :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Does Mr. T count?

(My real secret crush isn't so much of a secret crush anymore....THANKS TAMI!!!) :bigsmile:

Huh? What I do??? :huh:

I didn't have to say or hint a darn thing!! You only THINK you are being discreet!! LMAO
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Does Mr. T count?

You crack me up!!!

Mine is my husband:blushing:
    He thinks I am just with him for his money. :wink:
    Shhh-I want to keep it that way:happy:
  • kimber607
    Huh? what?
    I'm so thick when it comes to this stuff
    What did I miss....juice on the board.....
    who..who..who?

:)

Kim
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    I'm married but I'm not dead. :tongue:

We lived in a different state for two years about three years ago. I had a crush on my daughter's pediatrician. :blushing:

Of course, all the mommies did! He was cuuuute and a real charmer. He was married too.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I can't think of anyone!! LOL!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Hi

Anyone else...fess up?
    Kim

Whuh? He gives DAVID a run for da moo-lah? If you can ever sneak a pic of him....you know...while talking on your "camera" phone.....or he got in the way while trying to take a pic of kiddo....I would like to CHECK that out! Obviously...I think David is Gorg-i-mous! :heart:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    :love:

I have two - my OB/Gyn - he is gorgeous - so ya, I feel a little weird when he I go in for appts and my personal trainer!! We just get along really well!

I've told my hubby this - he thinks I am funny!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    okay....lol well my sister and I both have a crush on the Mail delivery guy at work....omg, and he's so nice, piercing blue eyes, tall, dark and oh yes handsome....when he smiles I swear it sparkles LOL...its so funny cuz when he comes in we (sis and I) are leaving work, he always says hi and stops to talk and after he leaves we're like two school girls all giggling and pinchin' each other LMBO....

course all the ladies at work think the same thing...but he usually only talks to the sisters! woo hoo! high fiving my sister...where ever she is LOL

hugs!