Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BodyMedia FIT™ Armband for Jillian Michaels 360° Weight L

Ok so I am wanting thoughts on this... I feel this is a joke to charge 180.00 for a armband and then expect people to pay a subscription to be able to use it!!!! Never liked her and probably never will. I have done 30 day shred and gotten results but still I can't stand her. I had to mute her to get thru DVD haha! So am I the only one who feels this is a mess to get into????

Replies

• I was just looking into one of these. I had no idea you had to pay a fee to use it?! That makes no since considering the price to buy it. My thought now is that I am not going to waste the money to buy hers and I may look for one from someone else.
  • All of the body medias have a subscription fee, not just hers. It's $7 a month or two coffees at Starbucks, well worth the money if you have OCD like me and need to see the numbers