No matter how long, don't give up!!

Options
Ok as you can see I have been a member for quite a while and you will notice that there is only 9lbs lost. Whats the point you ask?? Let me tell you this...
I had lost over 75 pounds about 4 year ago and slowly gained it all back (and more) when I opened my cake business and met my husband. The eating and minimal exercise was out of control. I would eat whatever and whenever. It was almost like playing russian roulette with my health. Then I discovered MFP and as you can see it's been a small battle since then, but I don't care. I am not giving up. Perhaps I haven't lost a whole bunch but I know that if I wasn't tracking, things could be much worse. I know I,ll lose , I have no doubt.
Don't give up the effort and say ''What's the point!'' . It took you time to put on the weight and it will take you time to shed the pounds. Trust me when I say that you took a great step and just imagine if you hadn't , it could be so much worse. Don't stop!!! Keep it up!!!

Replies

• Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well said... :wink:

Hmmm - trying to post a pic but can't figure it out...
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are so right and it was well said. I've been kind of struggling also, but intend to get the lbs off and I'm not going to give up.:flowerforyou:
  • ruby72288
    ruby72288 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    that message is awesome! thank you
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Doesn't matter how long it takes, so long as you cross the finish line!!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    just keep pushing and we will get there! its frustrating to put some back on when youve worked so hard but i just tell myself im going to blast it off and on to the next. :)