Time to be interactive!

Options
In March of 2012 I decided to do something about my decrease in physical activity and overall fitness. I joined this site initially as a calorie tracker that was free on my phone and I had no clue about the interactive community! I started working out and was trying to eat better without much knowledge of what to do besides what I researched online. I scarcely used the tools that were being offered to me on here and ended up going from routine to routine without being able to make one stick. I was constantly making excuses for failing at following my schedule and diet plans. Now I have finally decided to get refocused and go all in! I am fully ready to commit to a different lifestyle by first getting involved in this website to further my knowledge! So hopefully with the help of some of you guys I can stay committed!! I would like to gain some friends on here so we can motivate each other, push our limits and go for our goals! :smile:

Replies

• llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...we can all use support! :)
  • tower913
    tower913 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Also, from just browsing through the message boards I can see that the community and support on this website is terrific!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, im here everyday and i can be decently motivating lol