Anyone go from size 13 to 7? 50ish pounds?

Options
Anyone go from size 13 to 7? 50ish pounds? I'm almost to my goal and want to see what the end result might be.

Replies

• aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 60lbs (2009) and went from a tight 14 down to a 6 in clothes.
    shoes down a half size
    rings down two sizes.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Me, was actually a size 14, now I'm 5\6. Lost 41, but I'm only 5'3". My profile pic is my before and after. :smile:
  • Niki_Fawn
    Niki_Fawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!
    Me, was actually a size 14, now I'm 5\6. Lost 41, but I'm only 5'3". My profile pic is my before and after. :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I went from about a 13 to a 4/5 (juniors don't fit the same), but I am 5'0. I lost about 20 lbs but gained a good bit of muscle.
  • Amazing Ladies!
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I started at 198 and a size 16 and now I am 147 and a size 8. I am 5'5" and 32 :-)

sexy1.jpg
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I went from size 16 pants to size 6.
    My breasts got smaller :/
    But I'm a pear shape, so I have at least one thing going for me. LOL.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!

Thank you :blushing:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    I went from about a 13 to a 4/5 (juniors don't fit the same), but I am 5'0. I lost about 20 lbs but gained a good bit of muscle.

Great work, love the back muscles. :smile:
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great work guys!!! I am starting at size 13 and trying to go to size 9. I am pear shaped so a size 7 is quite a stretch, though I WISH I could get to that.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options
    Great work guys!!! I am starting at size 13 and trying to go to size 9. I am pear shaped so a size 7 is quite a stretch, though I WISH I could get to that.

I am pear shaped, three kids and my hips will never be back to normal. It can be done. :smile:
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options

I am pear shaped, three kids and my hips will never be back to normal. It can be done. :smile:

There's hope!! lol

You look amazing btw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!