Need friends/supporters that can laugh with me.

Options
I'm new here and have just under 100 lbs to lose, 36 yr old Female. I'm looking for people to support and who will help to support me. I'd prefer people who know how to laugh at themselves. I'm serious about getting fit, but HAVE to laugh about it from time to time.:laugh:

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    I can certainly laugh at myself - especially during Zumba. I think I giggle for a full hour!

I need to lose 4 to 5 stones at least - big amount!
  • sbozik123456789
    sbozik123456789 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    u can add me, I love working out so i will be a great support
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    <--- name says it all :). If you can't laugh what can you do...?
  • Clarice530
    Options
    Well said Meg...let's laugh together because sometimes we're all gonna have to laugh to keep from crying, but we can do this...I really think it's gonna be different this time for me and I hope you're on the journey with me. Let's Rock it OUT~
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I can certainly laugh at myself - especially during Zumba. I think I giggle for a full hour!

oh god, I LOVE Zumba. I laugh the whole hour too! lol! :D
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Half of the time I turn the wrong way - so not a dancer!

It is fab though - been to 4 sessions in 2 weeks and I can feel my confidence increasing!
  • Megzfitlog
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! I've been so down lately because the weight isn't coming off "fast enough." I just really needed to lighten up. Now, I have an image in my mind of a man eating large blueberry pies while attempting Zumba. I'm already feeling better about it!