Body Revolution Before and After(pics)

Options
I started doing Jillian Michael's body revolution in August and I'm finally finished! I lost 14lbs and 22 inches.

34p0una.jpg

34p1axi.jpg

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    OMG Amazing results!
    Congratulations you look great. I bought the dvd a couple of days ago but lan to start until next year (2nd week of january)
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and I want to finish before i move to another workout.

Did you follow her diet plan too?
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Omg you are tiny! Great result, well done.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OMG Amazing results!
    Congratulations you look great. I bought the dvd a couple of days ago but lan to start until next year (2nd week of january)
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and I want to finish before i move to another workout.

Did you follow her diet plan too?

Thank you! I didn't follow her diet plan, it was a little too extreme for me. I joined MFP 1 month in and just did it that way. Good luck, it's a great program!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results, wonderful job!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing how much longer your legs look! Fantastic results!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible. Is there a lot of leg work? Your thighs look tiny now, I'm looking for something to slim mine down too.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    what a great job such a flat stomach. How long did it take you?
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Wow you look incredible. Is there a lot of leg work? Your thighs look tiny now, I'm looking for something to slim mine down too.

Thanks so much! I've always had big thighs too. There's a ton of squats, lunges and plyo in every workout.
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    what a great job such a flat stomach. How long did it take you?

Thanks! It's a 90 day program, I did it straight through. Started in August.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I know you have worked hard and congrasts. Me personally I like the before pic better
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I LOVE posts like yours. So inspiring! You look great. Congrats!
  • wannadance
    Options
    Fantastic results!! well done :)
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    I know you have worked hard and congrasts. Me personally I like the before pic better

You sound like my husband! LOL
  • kukspuks
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. How much does this CD cost? I've an obvious lower stomach thing (I dunno what's its called) and yours totally vanished. Amazing. :bigsmile:
  • Congratulations, you look fantastic. :smile:
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. How much does this CD cost? I've an obvious lower stomach thing (I dunno what's its called) and yours totally vanished. Amazing. :bigsmile:

I think about $150? I ordered it form the website. It's actually 15 DVDs and totally worth the $$.
  • kukspuks
    Options

I think about $150? I ordered it form the website. It's actually 15 DVDs and totally worth the $$.

I would do anything for those results. Hhaha. So, wait. There's 15 DVDs, right? And did you do all of them for this? Or they're all different types?
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, congratulations! :-)
  • skrakalaka
    Options

I would do anything for those results. Hhaha. So, wait. There's 15 DVDs, right? And did you do all of them for this? Or they're all different types?

There are 3 phases, each with 4 workouts and a cardio disk. You alternate workouts and progress to the next step every 2 week.Iits pretty straightforward.
  • kukspuks
    Options

There are 3 phases, each with 4 workouts and a cardio disk. You alternate workouts and progress to the next step every 2 week.Iits pretty straightforward.

Alright, thanks. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!