uh loose skin?!

Options
I dont think it can happen to me but I'm not sure. I'm 17, 5'2', and weight about 140 pounds trying to lose between 10-20 maybe 25 at the most, who knows, I'm not judging by the scale just by how I look and feel. Also I'm going to be doing a lot of toning. But I'm worried I'll get that loose/excess skin. Is that true? even with just losing 20lbs. I already have a few stretch marks and a bit of cellulite I dont want excess skin now too.

I did hear that moisturizer on your body helps a bit, so do I need like so special moisturizer for it or can I just use simple vaseline?

Any tips on how to avoid loose skin and lighten stretch marks is appreciated also.

Thank you!

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I think if you only lose 10-25 like you are looking to do, you should not worry about excess skin. Especially since when you only have a small amount to lose, it typically does not come off as fast as someone who has a bunch to lose.
  • ctgirlscout
    ctgirlscout Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs when I was 24--going from 150 to 120 and didn't have any loose skin or stretch marks. I'm 5'3".
  • xFitnessFlirt
    Options
    thank you, at least I dont have to worry about that :)
  • xFitnessFlirt
    Options
    wow, congratz, I hope I'm the same way