I have a long way to go....

Options
AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
BUT.... I've come a long way, too (at least for me).

Untitled-1_zpse9f2367b.jpg

Side-by-Side_zpsf385242e.jpg

The above pictures just show a difference of 12 pounds. However... I've come down 25 pounds since September 4th... and 50 total from my highest weight of 306 (in March 2011).

Replies

• Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! A brilliant weight loss...... im so proud of you for posting. Thank you for sharing . X
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great weight lost. WTG!!!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    amber! you're shrinking! that's a great difference in barely over a month!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    That is a fantastic loss! WTG AmberJo!
  • Rennohana
    Rennohana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! :) Truly inspiring, i am on the same path with ya!
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Right as I was getting ready to post this topic, the mail came. Inside was this letter from a minister and his wife. They were from our church; but, had moved several months ago. They were visiting her mother, though, for Thanksgiving, and came to church on Wednesday night. I knew I saw both their mouths drop open... LOL. And, they said I looked "good". But, that's all they said. Then, they sent me this. To say I was happy is an understatement. I was about to start crying. It feels good to have someone notice the work. I wanted to share this with all of you. I hope you're able to read it from the small picture...

scan0001_zpsc65ae5ee.jpg
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Right as I was getting ready to post this topic, the mail came. Inside was this letter from a minister and his wife. They were from our church; but, had moved several months ago. They were visiting her mother, though, for Thanksgiving, and came to church on Wednesday night. I knew I saw both their mouths drop open... LOL. And, they said I looked "good". But, that's all they said. Then, they sent me this. To say I was happy is an understatement. I was about to start crying. It feels good to have someone notice the work. I wanted to share this with all of you. I hope you're able to read it from the small picture...

scan0001_zpsc65ae5ee.jpg

STELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this, and you look FABULOUS!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, that 12 pounds really made a huge difference. Great transformation in only a few weeks, keep up the great work!
  • rachlynnx
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I can already see a difference! Keep on plugging along!!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    How very cool! Brian and Beth seem to be very sweet to send a note. You are blessed.
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to see your updates as you lose weight...that smile on your face will get bigger I bet :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    That's fantastic! A brilliant weight loss...... im so proud of you for posting. Thank you for sharing . X

Thank you.... and, you're welcome. That's what keeps us all going.... sharing our successes with each other.
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What a blessing to have people support you in that way! Treasure that letter as motivation to keep you going! Congratulations on your success, you're an inspiration to everyone around you :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    amber! you're shrinking! that's a great difference in barely over a month!

Thank you. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I never thought I could do it.
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    That is a fantastic loss! WTG AmberJo!

Thanks, Chuckle. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! :) Truly inspiring, i am on the same path with ya!

Thank you. It helps me even more to know I'm helping others.
  • AmberJo1984
    Options

scan0001_zpsc65ae5ee.jpg

STELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this, and you look FABULOUS!!! Keep up the amazing work!!

Thank you. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Wow, that 12 pounds really made a huge difference. Great transformation in only a few weeks, keep up the great work!

It's still hard for me to believe. I can definitely tell the difference in the pictures. Still can't in the mirror, though.
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    How very cool! Brian and Beth seem to be very sweet to send a note. You are blessed.

Thank you. They truly are wonderful people.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!