Will this ruin my diet? ):

Options
So Its like the week before my "time of the month" & Im going nuts with my sweet tooth cravings & Cravings for all kinds of high calorie carbs -.- Ugh & Im just soo tired & lazy. I feel so groggy & Sluggish for some reason & Don't even wanna move. Its horrible ): I was doing so well with my diet & Eating clean but I just had a bowl of ice cream & Feel SOOOO terribly guilty. ): But today over all I ate healthy except for that Bowl of ice cream...So I think I went over like...500 calories? Do you think Ill gain any of my weight back ): will it be real weight? I feel so horrible ): I know you need 3,600 calories? or something like that to gain a pound..but I still hatee that water weight ): it sucks to be a girl sometimes because of our monthly craving periods lol

Replies

• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Yes. All of the weight. You will get it all back.
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    eat whatever you want. who cares
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day.. everyone makes mistakes. Just try to focus and stay on track the rest of the week and you'll be fine. :)
  • starjewel16
    starjewel16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you'd have to eat a lot of ice cream to make 500 calories...I have ice cream almost every day and usually stay under my calories. There's nothing wrong with a treat now and then. Yeah it's not the best choice, but one day won't ruin your "diet".
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    ya sometimes i just look at icecream and gain weight it sucks lmao:laugh: :laugh:

sry couldnt help myself

but for realzzzz no u wont, maybe if u ate all the icecream u might gain a pound or two
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Yes. All of the weight. You will get it all back.

I shouldn't laugh. But still - :laugh:

That said, one day of going over - or even a few, especially during your period - won't kill your weight loss. Just try to plan around with better eating around that week. Feeling guilty over a bowl of ice cream will do more damage to your motivation in the long run than it will your scale.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    One bowl of icecream? I eat icecream everyday and I'm a normal healthy weight and look pretty darn good in a swim suit. I'd say relax! Go for a short run if you are really freaking out!!!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    If that picture is really you I sincerely doubt that one bowl of ice cream will have any effect. You look amazing! Don't sweat it!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I have a cheat DAY.. not a meal.. a cheat DAY every single week.. where i possibly go over 3500 calories PLUS.. why? because it keeps me on track the rest of the week. Trust me, if anything.. it will throw a wrench in your metabolism & it will go into over drive if you have been doing this awhile & you might be surprised with more of a loss this week than the last couple!

RELAX! It will be okay! =)
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    A bowl of ice cream from time to time is OK.
    Don't feel guilty, just own it.

Now, make sure you drink all your water to help keep your body flushed, and not retain water from the extra sugar/ sodium.
    And over the next day or so, burn an extra couple hundred calories if you feel you need to - add an extra half mile to your walk/ run or 15 - 20 minutes of whatever exercise you do. You're golden!

Also remember, you will retain fluids, and the scale will be up a bit just from the 'TOM'. Don't blame the ice cream for all of it.
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you're feeling real guilty about the ice cream, you should start to think about all of truly terrible things you've done in your life and then you won't be thinking about the ice cream anymore.
  • joodiebootie
    Options
    Thanks Everyone ! Ill Make sure I stop freaking out like an idiot lol