I am WAYYY too addicted to coke!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    i-watched-polar-express-4-times-in-one-night-with-my-niece-i-coulda-used-some-cocaine_large.gif
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I quit regular soda just so I could eat more, the soda killed my calorie goal. I did switch to Diet Coke, and you get use to the taste.

Now I am trying to quit that and have massive headaches. It's just the caffeine, try drinking more coffee or tea.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Coffee in the mornings cured me!!! And I put a little carefully measured out sugar in mine so it's not super gross. It's still way less calories than a can of pop!
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Try coke Zero..... I also love coke... Nothing like pop n a top and drinking it down... But if I must coke zero has tht fizz and caffine I need.. I cant stand diet coke either... Good Luck Try it :wink:
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    Anything I can clean my battery cables with is not going in my body
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Anything I can clean my battery cables with is not going in my body

Yeah, I hate citrus fruits too...
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I hate this thread.

Ejxpn.gif
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    Whatdo I do?! Bc I know it isn't healthy for me. But when I dont get ONE a day, I get HORRIBLE HEADACHES!!!! :((((

Two words...coke zero
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    cocaine-cat-snow-much-eyes-1291859099d_large.jpg

yummmmmmmmmmmm

lol

Seriously though - taper off the caffeine.
  • Noway13
    Options
    I gave up soda back in Januray and I found out what I missed was the carbonation. So now I drink sparkling water and it curves my apatite for soda.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I found not buying it helped.
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    once you stop drinking it for a few days and fight through the headaches then your body will get used to it :)