90lbs down!

Options
After finally putting a comparison picture together I thought I would share, because i'm bloody proud of how far I've come.

At my heaviest my doctor said I weighed 18stone 3lbs (255lbs), in the before picture I'm about 17stone 12lbs (250lbs). I'm now 160lbs and I have 10lbs more I'd like to shot of. Not because I HAVE to but because I want to. I have retrained as a fitness instructor and I'm in the process of upgrading to a Personal Trainer. I have found a new love of all things Obstacle Course Racing and did my first Spartan Sprint in the summer and I flat out LOVE to workout - it's such a buzz.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for being a continued source of inspiration and to all the friends I've made on this site, your continued encouragement and support is amazing and I cannot thank you enough. You guys all rock xx

Here's hoping this works ;) (I'm rubbish with embedded links)

8226203251_bf9300e43c.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!