so close... :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting for a month to get under 270. I have no one to blame but myself for making less than wise choices...so I hunckered down this last week, Thanksgiving and all, and got down to 269.4 - lost 2.4 pounds over the holiday! When I weighed in at the Doctor's office today, I was at 267.5!

I hate the stinking scale.

Take a "scale break" and hunker down....it'll come.

Good luck!
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting for a month to get under 270. I have no one to blame but myself for making less than wise choices...so I hunckered down this last week, Thanksgiving and all, and got down to 269.4 - lost 2.4 pounds over the holiday! When I weighed in at the Doctor's office today, I was at 267.5!

I hate the stinking scale.

Take a "scale break" and hunker down....it'll come.

Good luck!

Congrats! i cant avoid the scale if i do i put on wwight, ive found every time i go several days wo weighing i gain a few pounds
  • prokomds
    prokomds Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    If I inhale a bunch of helium, will that help the scale go down? :P

Hahaha, I like all the creative ideas here...
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    UGH! I feel your pain! vent away. its ok to vent when you are doing the right things too.
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bahahaha. ditto! But I do it most mornings. So it doesn't make a difference... especially when I feel guilty about it.. so just weigh myself properly anyways. Totally thought I was the only one. May just have to go buy a digital!
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Weigh on one foot. That should solve the problem. ;-)