The Insanity Challenge..

Options
So.. I asked a fellow MFP member if I can have a copy of her Insanity Challenge disc and she said yes!! ( Thank you! :) ). The question is, am I going to be okay doing Insanity? I know it's hard and my goal isn't even to complete it all. My goal for the challenge is to just tone my body ( For Prom :D). I don't want to be swole or anything, just toned and fit. I'm 5ft 1in tall and I weigh in at about 155. Currently my exercise regime is 100 leg lifts (in sets but I don't know how to say it correctly), 50 arm lifts (it sounds weird but there's a machine in the gym of my apartment that i basically do push ups but in a sitting version on ), 50 ab crunches on a half ball thing, 15 minutes on the elliptical, and 15 minutes on the treadmill. When I do leg lifts I use 6 pounds and 4 pounds for the arms. I know insanity is super difficult but I really want to get toned and asap! :) any feedback is appreciated!

Replies

• MikeRuz1
    Options
    I actually did Insanity through and through the whole program and I really enjoyed it. its definitely a challenge and takes a commitment but its definitely worth it, as long as your giving your best effort you'll see awesome results

your goal is to get toned and fit which is what insanity will do for you, good luck!
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i just started insanity and did the fit test. I'm also 5'1.. whoo hoo for the short people! lol i heard you have to be real committed and that it works pretty well but most of the people that i have talked to have typically done p90x and then did insanity. SO i guess its really up to you what kind of exercise your going for. Good Luck!
  • pandabuhr123
    Options
    I work out a bunch and I'm hoping that'll help boost me into insanity :) And yes short people are the best!
  • pandabuhr123
    Options
    I'm 100% committed since I only have about 5 months until Prom (my reason for getting fit fast!). I'm going to work my hardest and do my best :) thanks for the comment!