12 Week Challenge Success

Options
Hi all, I started my gyms 12 Week Challenge on 11/8/12 and finished on 3/11/12. I started at 83.2kgs and got down to 71.5kgs. That’s an 11.7kg loss.

My measurements

Waist 88-77 - 11cm
Hips 111-102.5 - 8.5cm
Mid Thigh 60-54.5 - 5.5cm
Mid Arm 34.5-31.5 - 3cm
Chest 101-94 - 7cm
Body Fat % -4.7%

BeforeAftersml.jpg
BeforeAfterSidesml.jpg

Very happy with my results, still need to get rid of a few more kilos but well on the way.

Replies

• laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Good for you! THat is cool that your gym has a challenge. I'd love to do something like that with others at the gym, not just alone.
  • wallisjules
    Options
    It is good, they do it twice a year. It's a combination of PT training, group training and seminars.
  • wallisjules
    Options
    I am very please to say I won the female challenger for my gym and runner up for the state. Yeah me
  • Geisha_girl
    Options
    I was at the dinner:) my husbands a trainer...congrats, you must be so happy
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You shrunk all over!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am very please to say I won the female challenger for my gym and runner up for the state. Yeah me

Wow, you really do have a lot to be very proud of! Congrats and continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!