New! Need Help With Jump Start to Diet!

Options
Hi! i'm not new to this place, but I did take some time off of it. I'm 15 5'4 and 165 pounds. I want to lose weight, and have been trying ever since I can remember. I've never been able to get on a diet and keep it. Exercise isn't the issue, it's the diet. keeping it light and healthy. Anybody think they could help jump start me into diet? or give advice on how the started and kept it going? what kind of emotional commitment does it take?

Replies

• jtr752
    Options
    Hi! i'm not new to this place, but I did take some time off of it. I'm 15 5'4 and 165 pounds. I want to lose weight, and have been trying ever since I can remember. I've never been able to get on a diet and keep it. Exercise isn't the issue, it's the diet. keeping it light and healthy. Anybody think they could help jump start me into diet? or give advice on how the started and kept it going? what kind of emotional commitment does it take?

packing healthy snacks really helped me cut my daily calories down: low-fat cheese sticks, turkey pepperoni, pear/apple, and the MOST helpful has been Muscle Milk Light (100 cals). I keep sugar free gum on me too. I NEED to drink more water, I know that would help. pulling for ya! diet is the hardest part for me too. Also, once I got my daily calories down for a few weeks, stomach shrunk so it takes less to fill me up. you got this ; )