Calorie Deficit and Getting Sick!

Options
2»

Replies

• rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    Yes a lot of these threads never go the way the author intends them to. However I will answer your only question: No I never got sick while eating at a deficit because I was consuming mostly raw fruits and veggies which strenthened my immune system! ; )

I would also love to see where this "tons of" independent 3rd party clinical research studies published in peer reviewed journals on the product (vitamin or supplement) as a whole is.
  • ellaraenae1
    ellaraenae1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    They have found most of us lack enough sunshine - thus the vitamin D

Bleeding out -- iron so you are not anemic -

Why would you stop doing what your physician suggests because of folks on a thread --

And if you have a thyroid condition you are probably also taking something for your thyroid -

Suggestion -- talk the illness thing over with your physician or non-physician practitioner --- or whatever practitioner you believe in - my guess they know more than those of us on the threads --

Good luck --- and have a wonderful day
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    ure profile says beer. are u drinking when ure in your deficit? and if so how do u stay within your deficit when beer is full of calories? do u replace food with beer?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    No I have never been sick yet but I ate very healthfully, didn't drink and took a couple of vitamins.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    ure profile says beer. are u drinking when ure in your deficit? and if so how do u stay within your deficit when beer is full of calories? do u replace food with beer?

Looooooooooooooooooool. I attracted the worst people for this thread.