My 2nd NSV

Options
When I started here at Halloween I was UK 24/26 and was gutted that the size 22 winter coat from last year no longer fitted - and didn't I say last year that this was the last winter I'd be a plus size, and there I was a year later even bigger!!! :'( ...

Well my hub treated me to a new coat yesterday and it's a UK 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I'm almost, nearly back into 'normal' sizes!! :blushing:

Replies

• Julietecosse
    Options
    Brilliant for you. Congrats.
  • jaygolden
    jaygolden Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling isn't it :) Although all the shopping it sooooooo tough :wink:
    Mind you, having gone from a UK26 in May, my 18's, that I only bought a few weeks ago are now falling loose and I am finding a bit of a mental block when I comes to ordering 16's - I am sure they will not fit coz ........ Well they are 16's!

Happy NSV, enjoy your new coat, coz this time next year you will be shopping again :laugh:
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    It is a great feeling isn't it :) Although all the shopping it sooooooo tough :wink:
    Mind you, having gone from a UK26 in May, my 18's, that I only bought a few weeks ago are now falling loose and I am finding a bit of a mental block when I comes to ordering 16's - I am sure they will not fit coz ........ Well they are 16's!

Happy NSV, enjoy your new coat, coz this time next year you will be shopping again :laugh:

wow that's fabulous! And enjoy getting your 16s!! :))
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done it is a great feeling..I tried on a uk size 16 jeans last week even tho a little tight I got into them and done up.
    I had the biggist smile on my face for days :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!