completed 30 day shred

Options
first time ever i completed a program without giving up, lost only 6lbs but around 8 inches from chest,hips and waist.

will start round 2 on the 1st anyone want to join ? :blushing:

Replies

• BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done! I just completed 30DS too with similar results! Can't say that I'm keen for round 2 just yet though sorry :flowerforyou:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I also recently completed the 30 day shred with 9" lost! I was so stoked about my results! However, I have started the C25K program 3 days a week and am starting the Extreme Shred next. This one is 45 minutes each workout. :smile:
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    6lb and 8" is great :D well done! I can never follow through with it, maybe that's because I do it from my laptop and it's irritating lol
    Good luck with round 2!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it next week. Planning on only doing it 3 days a week though this time around. Hoping for great results again. First time I did it, I lost 12 pounds! That was back in Feb. I gained it all back :( So now I need to lose those 12 pounds again! And def more then that too lol
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    My results were exactly the same when I did it in August. I love it.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 right now, 1st time around and I'm feeling great and smaller already :) I was able to put on a dress that I couldn't even get a fourth of the way up 10 days ago :):)
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well done! I just started it last night and found it really hard going on my knees. I'm going to keep on though, you look amazing and it's stories like yours that make me want to carry on.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm on Day 24 today! I've started 6 Week 6 Pack (42 days) & am going to alternate with No More Trouble Zones & Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I'm starting Ripped in 30 in January. Good luck with Round 2! :heart:
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    thank you everyone.. and i just realized i have the ripped in 30 dvd set somewhere in the house collecting dust, maybe i should give that a try instead...
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Can I suggest you try Ripped in 30 next time around? If you liked 30DS, you might really like R in 30. Very similar set up, she just changed it up some. I enjoyed it more than 30DS, but I am a fan of Jillian's workouts. I also love her 6 pack ab dvd & her yoga meltdown dvd.
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    6lb and 8" is great :D well done! I can never follow through with it, maybe that's because I do it from my laptop and it's irritating lol
    Good luck with round 2!

That's what I do too but it's easy enough to plug your laptop into your tv and play it off there! Just need a HDMI cable, they're pretty cheap.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone.. and i just realized i have the ripped in 30 dvd set somewhere in the house collecting dust, maybe i should give that a try instead...
    Doing another round of 30DS certainly wouldn't hurt, but if you've all ready GOT Ripped, I'd recommend giving it a go next, then maybe come back and do them both again or something if you like. I had EXCELLENT results from doing 30DS followed by RI30. Best wishes and congrats on your success! :smile:
  • triceever
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred and would like to know how to record it in the exercise section.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So happy for you! Good luck with your next round. I finished 30 DS in October, and this month I've been alternating No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I think I might try to get her Kickbox Fastfix for December.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 2 on level 1. I hope I can lose as many inches and pounds as you have. Did you do any other exercises? How did you calculate the calories burned?
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred and would like to know how to record it in the exercise section.
    I know some people use a heart rate monitor and I dont have one of those. On the Livestrong.com website they list the formula as 1.11 x your body weight. If you google it JM also lists her formula to calculate calories burned as well. Good luck. Im on day 11 and love level 2 compared to level 1
  • melindadunston
    Options
    Today is Day 4 first round! I have heard suck wonderful things on here I thought I'd giver her a go. I am sore today but getting better. Day 2 I could hardly move...lol
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I really need some motivation and i think that this will really do it for me........do you do a weigh in and measurements before you start?
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30DS tomorrow the 31st...I am excited can't wait get started.
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Like you the 30ds was the first fitness DVD I ever completed. Only took me 31 days to complete, which I'm v proud of, but unlike all you guys I didn't lose any weight or significant inches (Probably to do with my high calorie intake?). The 30ds is perfect for beginners & soooo cheap to buy online.
    Just started insanity 5 days ago & that is hard core, fingers crossed I have some serious inch loss.
    Good luck with round 2 of the 30ds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!