So happy to have found this site...

Options
KMaria
KMaria Posts: 2 Member
Hello, nice to meet everyone!

I've been faithfully using the site for a week now and feel like it has made carefully and thoughtfully eating so much easier. I had actually tracked my food/exercise/weight for a week before on another site. The other site was so difficult to use though that I bailed and copied all of those entries here so that I would have two weeks worth of data.

I'm off to a great start so wanted to say thank you to Mike for this wonderful site. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KMaria
    KMaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, nice to meet everyone!

I've been faithfully using the site for a week now and feel like it has made carefully and thoughtfully eating so much easier. I had actually tracked my food/exercise/weight for a week before on another site. The other site was so difficult to use though that I bailed and copied all of those entries here so that I would have two weeks worth of data.

I'm off to a great start so wanted to say thank you to Mike for this wonderful site. :flowerforyou:
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! I felt exactly the same way when I joined 2 months ago, and I am still soooo happy I'm here!

Before, I feel like I did a lot of "mindless eating", grab a bite of this here, bite there and now I don't because I don't want to log it! I also did not realize just how many calories the food I had was adding up to, no wonder I'd gained 10 pounds just since last summer! :grumble:

This has really made me so much more conscious of what I'm doing in the food department, and it's really paying off.

Good luck!
    :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    We're happy you found us too.

Welcome to the family.

:happy:
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal ... Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou: