Yo Momma So Fat...

Options
"Yo Momma So Fat..."

My son is 12 years old and I never want anyone to say that to him and it be true. He is at the age where kids start noticing things. I don't want to be an embarassment to him. More that not wanting to be an embarassment, I don't want to die young. I am 33 years old, 5'2" and I weigh 240. I just started Zocor for high cholestrol, and have so much pain in my feet and ankles.

I am looking for friends, all kinds! Some to tell me good job, some to get ideas from, and some to kick my butt into gear when needed!!

I have no real friends because my self esteem is so low that I don't leave my house! I used to hear that I was pretty...not anymore! :(
Am I ready for a change? YES! Am I depressed? Maybe, but that is changing today!

Add me and together we can do this! I won't bring you down! I am a real fun and crazy person, if I feel liked!

Replies

• Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi there! friend request sent. I have the same mind frame. I never want my daughter to hear something like that, or worse think that herself! together we can and will do this!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I started in March of this year at 338 pounds, and it was pretty much the same reason. I want to be healthy and here for my kids for a long time. And I want to set a good example for them. You can do this!!
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! I think you are beautiful and I'm sure your son does as well!!!
  • brit_s
    Options
    Sending a request now! I am in the same boat as you! My daughters are younger, but at the age her friends say "baby?" to me and try to touch my belly. OYE!!! Good luck to you and I will try my hardest to help you!!! :)
  • mamalama70
    mamalama70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request right now. I can totally relate! I'm new here too, and I'm SUPER motivated to get rid of this weight and get myself back in shape. We can help each other! :)
  • JennyLynn81579
    JennyLynn81579 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad y'all can relate to me.
  • kassiesteele
    kassiesteele Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new too! And I can totally relate!! I am adding you now!! Anyone else feel free to add me! I need lots of friends who are WILLING and DEDICATED to losing weight!!!!!