Never Give up!!!!

Options
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
or
http://www.itsallyogababy.com/never-give-up-diamond-dallas-page-the-transformative-power-of-yoga/

WOW!!!! Please watch.... so inspirational!! When he thought all hope was lost, he found that last little bit of strength and went for it.

Always know deep down within you is a fire. You do have what it takes. You are here for a reason and you must continue regardless of the days when you don't feel like it, just too tired, feeling blah, feeling sore, good show on TV, the excuses can line up if we're not careful. But 1hr workout is only 4% of your day - you do have time, you do have what it takes, and you will succeed!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I watched Arthur a year ago and always go back when I need the motivation. Great Post Puma, Thanks. :drinker:
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that! Too cool for words.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I first saw Arthur earlier this year...awesome motivational story!
  • autumn_duo
    autumn_duo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    oh no !!!...why did you post that link.... I CAN NOT be sitting here crying at work at 9:00 in the morning....

WHAT AN INSPIRATION !!!!!...

WOW !!!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    oh no !!!...why did you post that link.... I CAN NOT be sitting here crying at work at 9:00 in the morning....

WOW !!!

I know.... I watched it when i first got to work - tears in my eyes. So amazing!!! I was feeling blah this morning - not so much anymore!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the most powerful thing on earth is a soul on fire.
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Beautifully said!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

One of my favorite lyrics is:

"What does it feel like inside? Does it hurt you at night? Or does it keep you alive? And set you on fire... on fire?"
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options

WOW !!!

I know.... I watched it when i first got to work - tears in my eyes. So amazing!!! I was feeling blah this morning - not so much anymore!!

Good to know. I will watch it when I get home and can cry in private.
  • kscott2008
    kscott2008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE!