Floridian calling Floridians!

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    hey - just looking for Floridians darn it! seems there's not very many on this site from Florida - or maybe I just havent ran across you guys!!! I am in Orlando but i just want to meet more FLoridians that are on this site going through the same motions of losing weight, maintaining weight, living a healthy lifestyle, etc that i am!

There are a ton of Floridians. We have our own group, even!

I'm in the capital.
  • MegMorrisonWilson
    Options
    O-town too. :) Though I'm stuck out in the northwest for school... definitely transferring back into the sun asap.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I moved to Colorado a few years ago (and love it!) but I was born and raised in FL - Naples and Marco Island - lived there for 26 years.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Will be moving there next summer. Tampa Bay/ St. Pete area somewhere.
  • DaGrinch
    DaGrinch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Seems theres quite a few more Floridians on here than you thought, lol Im in the Lake County are of FL, just 30 min outside of Orlando.
  • javajinny
    Options
    Jacksonville, FL calling in! :) West Side to be exact, just outside of Downtown. I love J-ville, but really enjoy visiting Orlando and Tampa. Best wishes!!
  • kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Land O Lakes, just north of Tampa
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Will be in Orlando in 10 days to turn over all my money to that damn Mouse again. :smile:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Tampa here!
  • guapogringo
    Options
    Atlanta here but I go to Florida as much as possible
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Vero Beach, Florida
  • bookgirl_72
    Options
    Tarpon Springs - just north of Clearwater. (Yes, it's where the Sponge docks are)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Tallahassee here!
  • Storm_Wolf
    Options
    Florida born and raised but have been residing in central New York for about 7 years now (ugh!) Hubby said we can move back after his schooling is done! yay!

So....anyone from the Ocala area? that's my "hometown" if you will!

Add me if you like...I'm pretty active and comment when I can!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    North of Orlando here (Seminole County). You can add me as well, I have not been very good at logging the last month but this week is going well! :D
  • StevieBoness
    Options
    Fort Myers, FL here! Woot woot lol.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Winter Haven :drinker:
  • Sweeetdesiderata
    Options
    I moved to Colorado a few years ago (and love it!) but I was born and raised in FL - Naples and Marco Island - lived there for 26 years.

I love Colorado! Have family in Colorado Springs and Brekinridge (Im sure I butchered the spelling, lol) . I have been there a couple times, would love to move there one day. Its the only cold weather state I will consider living in ever again!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Amelia Island Florida here!!! feel free to add me. :glasses:
    Aren't you guys the ones with the creepy "come make memories" commercial? They always play it 3 times in a row EVERY TIME lol
  • LaniMonster
    Options
    Ocala, Fl!