Chicago Workout Buddy???

Options
Hi, all,

I've been doing really well with my changes to my diet, but I'd still like to get more active. Anyone in the northside of Chicago looking for a workout partner to motivate each other?!

Replies

• frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Nope! But bumping so someone in Chi-town might see it!
  • joey2x
    joey2x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PM where you work out. If I'm close, I will join you for a few workouts.
  • tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for the same thing. I'm in the north suburbs though (around Evanston) so that may not be close enough for it to work out...
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Well hell, does anyone live on the sout side?!?!
  • giggler55
    Options
    Live in the NW burbs and work just north of the city (Evanston)...anyone around me, PM me, I can only go on so many walks and swims alone!
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I live on the south side :(
  • nicb403
    nicb403 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Lakeview... I'd be interested in finding someone as well.
    It'd be great to have someone to text at meal times or check in with for exercise and occasionally walk/run the lakefront.
    Let me know...

-Nicole
  • craftymommyof3
    craftymommyof3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I live on the northwest near elmwood park!!!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Try Meetup.com it's a place where a bunch of groups get together for various reasons, there are a lot of fitness relates meetups in the city and around it .. you would be surprised at what you will find!
  • sdlyons91
    Options
    I'm in Rogers Park, and have a membership at LA Fitness at Howard. Might be near some of the northside folks?
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for the same thing. I'm in the north suburbs though (around Evanston) so that may not be close enough for it to work out...

I live around Evanston as well! right by the howard station
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    South- Side here.... La Fitness
  • GuruBridget
    GuruBridget Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

I'm looking for a running/workout buddy I'm in the Northwest Area of Arlingtion Heights. I have a membership at XSport Fitness, but can switch over to LA fitness.
  • andreaerose
    Options
    I'm in the city! West loop or river north area or I can come to an Xsport- I've been thinking about joining :) let me know!!!