Foods that burn fat?

Options
Saw this mentioned in another thread... Do such things exist? Do they mean negative calorie foods and just foods that allegedly boost metabolism?

Just confused and curious... any answers would help.

Replies

• mikewalk
    mikewalk Posts: 2
    Options
    There is no food that 'burns fat'. The only way to burn fat is to use up energy stored as fat and also to intake less fat in your diet.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yes they do exsist, They do mean negative calorie foods and lean proteins - combined.
    This combination feeds the body what it needs, keeps metabolism up and does actually burn fat because the calories are lower than used to consume the foods..
    And there are plenty of natural foods that speed up metabolism, such a chilli peppers and black tea and coffee.
    Combining these is the basis of MANY 'MIRACLE' DIETS.

I have studied this for several years and has been the only break through of my weight loss plateau every time they occur.
    It's about getting the right combination to feed the body what it needs yet take in less calories than used.
    There is a huge amount of information about this on the internet.

And YES it does work!!

I have written my own diets based on these theories and they work amazingly well :o)

If they didn't work then I'd still be carring all my post baby weight instead I'm lower than when I fell pregnant!!
    508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter