Looking for Friends w/ 20 - 30 LBS to Lose

Options
I'm just starting the lifestyle change. I'm looking for others who have the same weight loss goals as me! I want to succeed this time, so I would appreciate all the motivation!

Replies

• melissaclarke2be
    Options
    that's me! well maybe a bit more
  • alelirosa
    Options
    I need to loose weight. Last night i could not breath right. So scary! Maybe we can encourage each other.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I want to lose maybe 15-20 at this point, but I think I qualify!
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Likewise - wanting to really make this happen now and want to lose around 33 llbs.
  • beccapink
    Options
    add me beccapink
  • bethlizzi
    Options
    Me too. Started my "plan" last week and have lost 3 lb already!! Now just to stick with it..
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started 13 weeks ago and have lost 22lbs so far, i want to lose another 30. :) lol. so yes we are in the same boat. :) i can post pics if you want!
  • g33kg0ddess
    g33kg0ddess Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've done MFP before and it really helped me lose weight. This time, my goal is to lose 26-32 lbs so count me in if so we can motivate each other.
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 20lbs. You can add me if you like. I just started(again)
  • FabulousGG
    FabulousGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to loose some weight.. add me :)
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm down to needing to lose about 15-20 pounds to be in my goal range...started out needing to lose 25-30. I'm definitely looking for some encouragement and support on here to help me along this lifestyle change too so anyone who is looking for the same can feel free to add me!
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20-25 lbs less if nicely toned.
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Add me. I needed to lose 30 and have lost 13 so far. Seem to have plateaued now. :(
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    me! for sure-feel free to add!
  • sweetiecake
    sweetiecake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i also am in that boat. i want to be known as the former "fatty". add me to your list:smile:
  • dlmowrey
    Options
    Add me! I have more than that to loose!
  • XxAmyCakesxX
    Options
    hello I'm new, I need to get from 17stone to 10 stone. I'm doing a degree in biomedical science and i feel like a hypocrite saying how you need to be fit and healthy and I'm not .
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all - add me if you need support. Welcome to MFP!
  • bakinghealthy
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 35 lbs and then gain some muscles! Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    5 feet tall, down 11 pounds, 32 more to go. Just started 30-day shred. Today is day 3. I also am a member at Planet Fitness. Gym is on hold until I finish 30-day shred.