dragnwlf261

songbyrdsweet
songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
That's my boyfriend, he's finally on here! He doesn't post, but he has been tracking his weight and inches. He's doing an AWESOME job...he has totally changed how he eats, he pretty much stopped drinking, and we work out together every day. I am so proud of him!! So if you get a chance, add him as a friend and maybe send him a message or comment. He's the lightest he's been in 6 years! :drinker: And I love him a TON hehe :love:

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    That's my boyfriend, he's finally on here! He doesn't post, but he has been tracking his weight and inches. He's doing an AWESOME job...he has totally changed how he eats, he pretty much stopped drinking, and we work out together every day. I am so proud of him!! So if you get a chance, add him as a friend and maybe send him a message or comment. He's the lightest he's been in 6 years! :drinker: And I love him a TON hehe :love:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job getting him on here! My hubby just joined to..although he's not much of a talker. It'll be great to meet him.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Rock on Dragnwlf!!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Great job getting him on here! My hubby just joined to..although he's not much of a talker. It'll be great to meet him.

Yea, mine probably won't post, but it's still great to track his progress. We take pictures too but he doesn't want those online yet :laugh:

Thanks sarge!
  • Strongheart84
    Strongheart84 Posts: 1 Member

Yea, mine probably won't post, but it's still great to track his progress. We take pictures too but he doesn't want those online yet :laugh:

Thanks sarge!

hahaha i defied her mwahaha... :laugh: hello everyone
  • sgtinvincible

Thanks sarge!

LOL, awwww yeeeaaaahhhh.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Thanks sarge!

:laugh: :laugh:

ROFLMAO! You go dragnwlf.....
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Watch out drgnwlf, you'll get sucked right in!
    :devil:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    one of us. . .
    one of us. . .
    one of us. . .
    :flowerforyou: :devil:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    I wonder what the % of silent membership is? Maybe they could have their own thread but then it wouldn't say anything :laugh:

OK that was stupid :embarassed:

~Namaste
  • sgtinvincible
    I wonder what the % of silent membership is? Maybe they could have their own thread but then it wouldn't say anything :laugh:

OK that was stupid :embarassed:

~Namaste

ROFL.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Watch out drgnwlf, you'll get sucked right in!
    :devil:

That definitely happens! There are so many forums out there that are filled with the most RIDICULOUS people...it kind of turned us off of it for a while (we met on one). But you guys are awesome and everyone is so nice, it's hard to leave! :smile: People here are much more open-minded and sensible.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Songbyrd! Isn't Love Grand!
This discussion has been closed.