Pregnancy 2010 - Week 11

Options
2»

Replies

• tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Jalara - I will be thinking of you in the coming days! I am sure all will go well with fixing your "baby maker", and you will soon be on your way to having a baby!!

To all the new people - Welcome, we love to have you in our group. I am hoping to drop another 10-20 lbs before we start TTC in June/July.

I did go to the gym last night. Totally biffed it on one of the weight machines, and had EVERYONE in the gym staring at me...that was NOT COOL!!!! I did really good though, and even treated myself to a 300 cal. sub at Subway afterword. At 9pm my husband came home from his accounting final, and decided we should celebrate by going to Dairy Queen. 400 calories later, and we were home, and I was 200 cal over my limit for yesterday. URG....it is so frustrating how bad of an influence he is on me. I know I need to be strong, and be able to put my foot down, but he really isn't helping me.

I do great all day with my food, but when I get home, I kind of loose it. Does anyone have any helpful hints of how to stay strong around all the food options at home?

(Thanks for letting me vent a little):flowerforyou:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    tahmed - sometimes I have the same problem with my hubby. He eats so much junk! and is always offering it to me, then he complains about gaining weigh. I don't have any tactics against him, most times I just go do something else while he eats and then come back to spend time with him when he is done. But like yesterday, I had already put in all my meals and was under by 45 calories, then he comes in with a big bowl of cereal and I wasn't even hungry, but I craved it and ate it! It is frustrating !!!

Jalara - I pray that everything goes well in your surgery and will be thinking of you for a speedy recovery :)
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just found this thread and so happy I did! I'm 17 weeks and up 10lbs. But it's all belly and boobs!! LOL I'm staying active and eating pretty healthy.
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been gone for so long, we moved our computer into the office instead of the kitchen (makes sense right?!) and now I never use it, cause I'm never in the office haha. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I'll check in tomorrow. Morning sickness is bad again :-(