New As of Today!

Options
Just happened to stumble on this site today and my first thought is “where has this been all my life”. I already lost 56 pounds and have just recently started working out. Still have a “bit” more to lose, but I am finally not looking at it is a diet but rather a way of life… Hoping that works…

Replies

• Amanda_4071
    Amanda_4071 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think this is such a fabulous site it is a great tool and the people are sooooo ever helpful and supportive. I am glad you stumbled across this.. you will really find support, different subjects, great forums,...awesome blog's ...the food diary is helpful...many people who are inspirations,and those who have fallen of the bandwagon and need a pick me up,... you will get great advise and helpful tips. I love it and ps thank you for being a friend I look forward to seeing your goals reached and accomplishments...I also will help in struggles and set backs believe me there will be times....So Welcome to MFP so glad to have you onboard :)
  • cxsiegel
    Options
    Thank you so much for your warm welcome.
  • kathetakite
    kathetakite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is a great website very user friendly, i have the phone ap as well so I have no excuse to not log. I made the lifestyle change a year and a half ago and I would love to help keep you motivated. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • meghangg
    meghangg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I tried keeping a food diary on my own and much prefer the site...it's so easy to use, and when you have a good group of friends, it really helps. We're all in this together, and together we can get it done! Please add me if you wish. Good luck to you!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Did you consult with your doctor before beginning?
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss so far!