Be proud of yourself today!

Options
We visited my niece for Thanksgiving. In her basement, she had several family photos on the wall. The photos were from last Christmas, 54 pounds ago. I almost did not recognize myself. I mean, I know I have changed, but did not realize or remember just how much.

I had been having a bummer of a week. I've been stuck in a plateau and can't seem to get the scale moving. I have 10 lbs to go, and I have been feeling fat and just plain MAD about my body's refusal to let go of the last 10 lbs.

I quickly quit being mad about the last 10 pounds when I took a look at where I was a year ago!

I'd like to encourage everyone to think about the progress you've made. I don't care if it's one pound or one hundred, walking for five minutes, or running a marathon. Think about what you've done and remember to be proud of your accomplishments :)

Replies

• sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great to hear this!! Sometimes I get down about this as well and always good to read something motivating like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!