Varying jean sizes throughout different stores...

Options
I'm always really annoyed when I have to look for a different size at every store I go to. Vanity sizes bother me, too. Like, at American Eagle I'm a 6 or 8; at Forever 21 I'm a 27 or 28 (women's); Target, I'm a 5 or 6; it's different basically everywhere. Then there are places like Kohl's, where I have several pairs of jeans from there; all of them are the same brand (Mudd), but I have a 1, 3, 5, 7, AND 9, and they ALL fit.

I don't know, it might just be me, but that's something that has always bothered me. xD Any one else's jeans like that?

Replies

• leonalongfox
    Options
    i think most women feel that way. cept mine are always double digits.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have anything from a baggy size 0 to a baggy size 9 in my closet.

Sizing is all over the place.

If it fits and it looks good, I'll buy it. I never, ever, ever order clothes from a catalog.
  • 15kaspen
    15kaspen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have anything from a baggy size 0 to a baggy size 9 in my closet.

Sizing is all over the place.

If it fits and it looks good, I'll buy it. I never, ever, ever order clothes from a catalog.

Ah, good, it's not just me. xD Funny thing, though; the 1's are super baggy, and the 7's are tight. Same brand, same store, etc.

Neither do I; I do NOT trust sizing charts unless I try them on, especially for jeans.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    No 2 pairs of jeans fit the same, even the same brand. My jeans are all different sizes and each fits so different. I wish I could just buy off the rack without trying on.
  • 15kaspen
    15kaspen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    No 2 pairs of jeans fit the same, even the same brand. My jeans are all different sizes and each fits so different. I wish I could just buy off the rack without trying on.

Apparently not. o_o Yeah, I know what you mean; I have to try on about 4 different sizes every time I go to get jeans.