Before and After pics

Options
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share my before/now pic and wanted to see how all of you guys are doing with your weight loss goals. Post your before/now/after pics here :)

8231262500_fd3bbe48e0.jpg
68302_372182046197367_714010382_n by mazz_z, on Flickr

Replies

• ROCKNMIMI
    ROCKNMIMI Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • meggwtw
    meggwtw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Turn that frown upside down, lady, you look great!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good job, you look great
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would of guessed that u lost more than 20k. Great job!
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    great job well done hun!!!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Your face looks so much brighter in the second picture, and you look FANTASTIC overall! :):)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Your face looks so much brighter in the second picture, and you look FANTASTIC overall! :):)

ditto the comment above! You should be proud...great work!
  • exquisite389
    Options
    I don;t know how you put the pictures in there, but you look good. Keep up the good work.!
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    I don;t know how you put the pictures in there, but you look good. Keep up the good work.!

i uploaded it to flickr (an image hosting service) then used the BBC code it generated.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You almost look like a different person! Wow! What a positive difference!
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Always keep the before picture handy whenever you feel down. You have come a long way and you will only get better. Keep rocking it
  • birruetab
    Options
    minus35.png

This is my before and during picture. Im down 35 pounds since the end of August! Still a ways to go, but happy that im on my way!
  • maz_z
    Options
    nice work, mine are in my default pic.

wow dude you are looking awesome!
  • maz_z
    Options
    minus35.png

This is my before and during picture. Im down 35 pounds since the end of August! Still a ways to go, but happy that im on my way!

wow, you are looking fabulous, keep up the good work missy. this is so motivating to see everyones pictures !!:)
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    You look great, digging the new hairstyle, here's mine (not finished yet though)

beforeandafter_zps3a435a7c.jpg
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SOOOO many inspiring before and after pics! Congrats to all of you, for coming so far on your journey and for sharing it with all of us! You all look so awesome! Can't wait until that's me posting a new smile to match the new attitude! Great Job to all!
  • grove1216
    grove1216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thanks to everyone who shares. Pictures are the best motivation. :)
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    Wow, big difference!
  • maz_z
    Options
    You look great, digging the new hairstyle, here's mine (not finished yet though)

beforeandafter_zps3a435a7c.jpg

dude you look awesome! keep up the good work~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!