any classic rock laides out there?

Options
I know you're out there! I've been on MFP since May and am nearing my goal but I'm sure to stay because I'm not sure I could keep it off without MFP at this point! I need some more pals.
About me: 25 years old
highest weight: 220
current weight: 173
goal: 170
I'm not really into extreme calorie restriction and usually eat back (let's be real, drink back) my exercise calories). I also have problems with my circulation so can't run very far, but I can cheer you on!

So tell me what old jams you're listening to and say hi!

I should probably edit this to include who I love! Neil Young is my all time favorite, but Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, and Fleetwood Mac are way up at the top of my list, too.

Replies

• keezles
    keezles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'ma need any of these ladies to hit me up too
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Y'all won't be sorry!
  • thejess
    thejess Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'm going to go ahead and admit i am in love with david lee roth!
  • mb0215
    mb0215 Posts: 20
    Options
    I think my post has been HIJACKED! <3 you guys
  • mb0215
    Options
    i'm going to go ahead and admit i am in love with david lee roth!

No shame!!! And he is kind of a fitness inspiration in a way!! :laugh:
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yuppers!
    I love me some good ole rock'n'roll!
    <3
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I just won a copy of Celebration Day, so I'm rocking some Zeppelin today. All day.

Best. Band. EVER.
  • Mary067
    Options
    I'm an 80's closet hair band/metal fan :) People are always surprised to find that out about me.
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have all kinds of music old and new on the IPod...classic rock genre I have Styx (One of my all time fave groups), Led Zepplin, Aerosmith (the old stuff), Tom Petty, Heart, Joan Jett, AC/DC, Metallica (old stuff), Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, and Van Halen (pre and post Hagar)...I'm sure there's more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yep, right over here.

Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, & Rush are my faves.
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    <
    RIGHT HERE!

I LOVE Classic rock!

AC/DC - Led Zep - Aerosmith - Bad Company....too many to list!

They do not make music like they used to!
  • mdonovan
    Options
    No Justin Bieber on my workout playlist, but lots of Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, and the Stones. Seriously, if you hear John Bonham slamming out the drums on "Rock n Roll" and don't jump out of your seat, you could very well be without a pulse. Lovely to meet you ladies!!
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    lots of metallica (nothing after and justice for all), lynard skynard, danzig, lots of 80's hairbands, and ac/dc
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love all music, but I have a fantastic app on my phone that I use call FitRadio. You set it to a genre you like and it plays up tempo songs in that genre. I love the classic rock setting so far the best.
  • mb0215
    Options
    I just won a copy of Celebration Day, so I'm rocking some Zeppelin today. All day.

Best. Band. EVER.

YES! Awesome!
  • mb0215
    Options
    I love all music, but I have a fantastic app on my phone that I use call FitRadio. You set it to a genre you like and it plays up tempo songs in that genre. I love the classic rock setting so far the best.

Thanks for the rec! I'll have to check that out!
  • mb0215
    Options
    No Justin Bieber on my workout playlist, but lots of Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, and the Stones. Seriously, if you hear John Bonham slamming out the drums on "Rock n Roll" and don't jump out of your seat, you could very well be without a pulse. Lovely to meet you ladies!!

good to meet you, too! :smile:
  • mb0215
    Options
    Yuppers!
    I love me some good ole rock'n'roll!
    <3

woo! and also, WTG you!! 60lbs!!
  • mb0215
    Options
    I'm an 80's closet hair band/metal fan :) People are always surprised to find that out about me.

great workout music! :)
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Love the classic rock :) into a little bit of everything :) WTG on your weight loss :)