any classic rock laides out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I really thought this was going to be a rock climbing thread for ladies... :indifferent:

Oh well. Classic rock is good too.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You've named them. Neil Young was my biggest influence to play guitar along with Zep and Hendrix. Mrmojorissn for cerebrial times
  • mb0215
    mb0215 Posts: 20
    Options
    I really thought this was going to be a rock climbing thread for ladies... :indifferent:

Oh well. Classic rock is good too.

sorry to disappoint! hahaha
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    The Song Remains The Same is a perfect album!
  • dragunfly
    Options
    haha...I love that last post! But I love classic rock too, but I also love new music too! I am a huge music junkie...I love love to listen to music...I prefer it over watching tv...I will usually just turn the tv on to a music channel because where I live I get crappy radio stations! I always love to make new friends!
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yuppers!
    I love me some good ole rock'n'roll!
    <3

woo! and also, WTG you!! 60lbs!!

Thanks =) It was over 70, but I've slowly gained over the last 8 months lol...
  • mb0215
    mb0215 Posts: 20
    Options
    haha...I love that last post! But I love classic rock too, but I also love new music too! I am a huge music junkie...I love love to listen to music...I prefer it over watching tv...I will usually just turn the tv on to a music channel because where I live I get crappy radio stations! I always love to make new friends!

I like some new music, too, because I love live music so much and dead bands can't tour....
  • Mommyfate
    Options
    lots of metallica (nothing after and justice for all), lynard skynard, danzig, lots of 80's hairbands, and ac/dc

WOO!!! That's what I'm talking about! This one dude used to call me "tallica girl" when I worked at Bell Helicopter. I could listen to Metallica all day =P
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I was listening to 'classic rock' when it was new. That's one of my goals - to get back into my vintage concert tees. :wink:
  • Mommyfate
    Options
    Oooh hey... you guys wanna check out a cool new band? You should check out Kyng. They have such a unique sound... it kinda reminds me of 80's but with a new twist... I dunno... it's the coolest though ;)