How many of you add in vitamins?

Options
Just out of curiosity, how many people on here add their vitamins to their journals? I'm just curious because I know that many of us take vitamins, Omega-3's, etc., but how many people add them to the journals because they do increase your calories, albeit a small amount?

Replies

• jenschnack
    jenschnack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't count my vitamins since there aren't many calories.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I add them for the nutrient data.
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Same here. (that's the beauty of the barcode scanner- I log everything.
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I take a multi vitamin and fish oil supplement. Fish oil is only 10 calories each so it's not too bad. I also take a calcium chew which is 20 calories. No impact what so ever really.
  • endlesoul
    endlesoul Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Same here its good to know your nutrient amounts.
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I added a "meal" to my meal list I call "supplements". I include all vitamins and supplements, the fish oil I take has 35 calories.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I count everything. yes that includes vitamins and even sugar free gum
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I do not add them.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I take a multi vitamin and fish oil supplement. Fish oil is only 10 calories each so it's not too bad. I also take a calcium chew which is 20 calories. No impact what so ever really.

I use a Multi Vitamin, I have thought chaning mine soon, I want try fish oil supplement.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I take a few things (some Dr. ordered) and enter them all every day.
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I add mine in as well, they just get multi added as part of breakfast. It reminds me to take them too.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I add them, calories are negligible. And anyone who's monitoring my dairy (or anyone else's) and thinks you didn't "win" that day if you go over your calories by a few... well, they are simply poo-poo heads.
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I don't because it's just more work and what I take doesn't change day to day. Plus it's not like I'd stop taking them to be at or under my calorie goals. They are medicine to me, not food.
  • ancurtis
    ancurtis Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have just started taking supplements and am logging to catch nutrient counts and to ensure I remember.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    hmmm I don't log my multivitamin..maybe I should.. going to check if mine is in the database...
  • cstexas2012
    cstexas2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I definitely do because I monitor my nutrients pretty closely.
  • bronnibee
    Options
    I do as a way of remembering to take them :P
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass....while I got rid of my diabetic and high blood pressure, I take a boat load of vitamins...as recommended by my surgeon and my blood work.

multi vit twice a day
    Calicum with Vit D three times a day
    B1 once a day
    B12 once a day

I will have more blood work in February and this can change.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I post whenever I take vitamins, Emergen-Cs, fiber... I pretty much try to log everything because everything counts. But with that said I also log in the 15 minutes or so that I'm walking around the office from one task to another since my setting is for sitting all day- which I mostly am at work.