Need to stay motivated (pics)

Options
Hey everybody! Throughout my early teen years, I was one of those girls who could eat anything and never gain a pound. I was in great shape at 140 healthy pounds. When I got pregnant, my metabolism went out the window and I started gaining. I still to this day blame my weight gain partially on my doctor. He never told me I was gaining too much... He would just tell me everything was great. Well from my first pregnancy to right before my second, I had gained 110lbs... I weight 250 at age 18...

BEFORE_zpsec015be8.jpg

Once I found out that I was pregnant with my second child, I quickly made the decision that I wasn't going to let myself go like I had done the first time. I got a NEW doctor, who WAS concerned with my weight. I actually lost 20lbs, before I started gaining (all weight loss was healthily approved by the doctor). After my son was born I continued with the weight lost... 10... 15... 20... it was happening so fast. I made life choices that effected my weight (breaking up with the bf, getting an extremely active job etc...) I then got engaged to the love of my life in January. And we got married in March... this is us... Me after losing over 70lbs.

carlyampmichael_zps634a8a0d.jpg

Since moving to Montana with my new Hubby, I gained 20lbs... I've lost 10 since I started keeping up with it again... I just lack the motivation sometimes... Well... Watcha think?

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation.
    Im very proud of your journey thanks for sharing.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting a major milestone! You look great!
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Just need to stick with it for 30 more pounds and I'll be happy with my body for the first time in over 5 years.
  • AndreaNickole
    AndreaNickole Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! keep it up lady, you're doing great :) Just think of all the shopping you will get to do :P That's one way I motivate myself lol. When I hit my goal weight I'm going to buy myself something that I look super sexy in, and then I'm going to go out for a fun time with friends :)
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! keep it up lady, you're doing great :) Just think of all the shopping you will get to do :P That's one way I motivate myself lol. When I hit my goal weight I'm going to buy myself something that I look super sexy in, and then I'm going to go out for a fun time with friends :)

That would be a motivation except I don't have the money to go out and shop lol. I get most of my 'new' clothes from the goodwill or thrift stores. Knowing that the quality of my life will be so much better is what keeps me motivated.