Half Way There

Options
I know this isn't as impressive as some people since I only had 30 lbs to lose but this is the most weight I've ever been able to lose. I started a month and a half ago at 160 lbs now I'm 145 lbs. I've completely given up soda and mostly given up fast food. I've cut down on my carbs and increased my protein intake. I don't exercise much beacause I work 40-50 hrs/week and am a full time accounting student and a mother of a 15 month old baby. So I just wanted to take a moment to toot my own horn :happy:
photo.php?fbid=4631315375905&set=o.175688405816177&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Replies

• kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    this picture isn't showing up on the current computer I'm on but this computer sucks, so if others are having trouble seeing it I'll redo it when I get home tonight
  • kestrel359
    Options
    no congratulatory comments :frown:
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Well done. The hardest half is gone.
  • kestrel359
    Options
    Thank You
  • meta71
    meta71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You have determination and energy to be as busy as you are. WTG!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    So, wait, fifteen pounds in a month and a half? That's nearly two pounds a week, right?? That's a phenomenal rate of change - - you've lost like ten percent of your body weight, basically all fat, in the last month and a half.

What is this crap in your post about "I know it isn't impressive"???? YOU'RE KICKING DONKEY!
  • silverburk
    Options
    Congrats. It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose, setting your goal and meeting it is impressive. :)
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to go...that's an awesome loss!!

:flowerforyou:
  • JamLillywhite
    Options
    Impressive! Nice work!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Toot away! Great job!
  • kestrel359
    Options

What is this crap in your post about "I know it isn't impressive"???? YOU'RE KICKING DONKEY!

Thank you. I guess I see people who have lost 50 lbs or more and think I've got it easy in comparison, so I forget that I worked hard to lose that weight
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Compare yourself to your goals! You're halfway done. Jesus, if I let myself get down about the fact that people are rolling around here having dropped 111 pounds I'd feel like crap. You're doing great in relation to your start point and in relation to your objective and that's all that counts. Now hurry up so you can show me your final after pics! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kestrel359
    Options
    :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!