New Here & Needs Friends to Help Motivate

Options
So I'm trying to lose the pounds I've gained over the past few years and I'm lousy at it. My friends that were doing this with me bailed so I lost my motivation. Please add me!

Replies

• NickDHussin
    Options
    Hello there! :) Feel free to add me! I'm always available for motivation or just chatting. :heart:
  • kzandarski
    Options
    you can add me
  • Empress_Ntombi
    Options
    Hi My name is Ntombi i recently joined MFP and also need friends and lots of motivation
  • phila_1215
    Options
    hi feel free to add
  • marc73
    marc73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you can add me to,the more the better.
  • mrganrshort
    mrganrshort Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me everyone! (:
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    If you want support come on in.
    Be aware, part of a crazy lot who like to have fun behind the seriousness of what we are doing.

Log daily, open diaries, feel free to add.
  • Feel free to add me
  • leligrace
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lily. Feel free to add me :D
  • pdm71255
    Options
    good morning, i am a 57 yoa mother of three beautiful strong women and the grandmother of 5 girls and 1 boy. i have been overweight my entire life and have just now decided to do something about it after living with diabetes, high blood pressure, and lots of joint pain. i am working along with a co-worker to get a gastric by pass i need to lose about 15 more pounds just to be eligible for the surgery. I have lost 13 lbs far but have fallen off the wagon and am trying to get back in the saddle. i have lots of support at work and with my family but can always use more.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hello... feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • roselinville
    Options
    Welcome aboard