I NEED HELP WITH BREAKFAST!

Options
Hey everyone,
Okay so my normaly breakfast consists of porridge and 1 slice of toast or 2 slices of toast and a piece of fruit (I eat weight watchers malted dainsh bread toasted and this is around 54 calories per slice).
THe calorie intake of my breakfast adverages at around 149-200.

BUT, I'm getitng bored of this same old same old breakfast and so I'm looking for some alternative, and so I'm turning to MFP for some ideas!
I want the calorie intake to be maximum 200.

Thanks guys

Replies

• busycitystreets
    busycitystreets Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Do a search on here for breakfast ideas. There's tons of options.

Try having an egg with your toast or throwing in an apple with your porridge (really fills you up!)
  • Mike91184
    Options
    I noticed my breakfast is a bit higher in calories, but it's the most important meal, it jump starts your metabolism. I've always been told it's not good to always eat the same thing day after day, so mix it up. I eat 3 egg whites with 1 whole egg scrambled with mushrooms and onions about 2-3 days a week and the rest will be fruits or veggies.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    omelette with veggies
  • aliez
    aliez Posts: 11
    Options
    i really don't like most breakfast foods but i know i should eat in the morning so sometimes i just do a carnation instant breakfast packet in skim milk or drink a bottle of boost, both about 200 calories and good protein. if i want real food in the am i'lleat stir fry or a sandwich either turkey or peanut butter or even a salad for breakfast i mean the food Nazi's aren't going to bust threw your door if you aren't eating eggs or cereal or other breakfast foods
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I find that a whole wheat english muffin with an egg is around 190 calories and really yummy. Or try having yogurt with honey. Yogurt with a little bit of granola. There are quaker isntant oatmeal packets you can buy that are 100-130 calories. Double up on the 100 calorie packets or add some fruit and mix things up.