The Scale Hit ZERO!!!

Options
I got on the scale and it hit 0!! It did not pass ZERO to give me my weight!!! I was SO thrilled! 20lbs gone!

I realized a lot of interesting changes happening over the past 7 weeks. The weight loss is great, but these things are just as wonderful because they give me hope that I CAN and WILL conquer my food addiction:

1. My sister wanted to make cheesecake [my fave] for Easter. I asked her not to because it's too high in cals and fat.
2. My liver no longer hurts when I press on it.
3. I no longer crave certain foods - sweets, chips, soda, pizza, fried foods, etc...
4. I no longer get euphoric enjoyment or highs from food.
5. I no longer eat out of boredom or out of emotions.

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! And yes, when you stop eating processed junk you will stop craving it. High fructose corn syrup is an addictive substance.
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Yeah!!! Isn't it amazing? I never thought I would l would say any food was too sweet. Now, if it's not fruit or dark chocolate, it's too sweet for me.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Thats excellent news.

And I know what you mean about craving the sweets, I tried having some strawberry yogurt yesterday and I could only eat about half of it because it was so sweet.

KEEP IT UP!
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Those are all milestones to be very proud of! Well done!
  • jyt2573
    jyt2573 Posts: 80
    Options
    Grats, grats, GRATS!!!

20 pounds is such an achievement and you are so right to celebrate it! Enjoy your happy dances and spend some quality time in a store looking at all those "skinny" clothes that fit you now. You are a superstar!!

Jennifer
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I need to keep reading posts like this to keem me motivated!!! Have a great day!!! :laugh:
  • skroll
    skroll Posts: 24
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work! It feels amazing when everything starts falling into place! So, happy for you!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    What a great feeling and a great mindset. Congratulations!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up girl!!