bloated?

Options
Hi everyone

It's my first week trying MFP I am really enjoying it but I'm not too sure why I feel so bloated some days, Is it because I'm changing the way I eat? Help please and what can I do to not feel so bloated at night?

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Are you eating things particularly high in sodium? Is your diet the same as it was before you started cutting calories, or have you introduced new foods this week? Are you eating at different times? Any of those could be a reason you're having trouble...
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I get bloated when I eat tonnes of veggies (had a veggie curry last night still feel like a balloon today) good on the ol' cals not great on the belly circumferance :P Drinking loads of water helps and massaging the belly starting from the bottom right abdomen just above the pelvic bone small circles up to the ribcage then move across to the left circles down to the bottom left of the abdomen and then to the middle bottom of your belly :)

^ and as above careful of the salt, I'm a total salt addict, really have to resist adding salt to my home made meals :P
  • 1tarasina
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your response! :smile:
  • Jalyn77
    Jalyn77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I get bloated too. It could be that you've suddenly added a lot more fiber to your diet. I take digestive enzymes which help a lot.