Mid-section

Options
Hello, As we all know, when we get older we tend to retain weight in our mid-section. This is the hardest part of the body to lose weight and keep it off. What is the best way to lose it and keep it off with having a low Matab...:bigsmile:

Replies

• rmb03a
    Options
    Amen, to that, I'm a witness:drinker:
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    U can start by bringing up ur metabolism :) Sorry. No seriously. Uve probably heard it a billion times. But Abs are made in the kitchen. What u eat is what u get. Clean it up.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    U can start by bringing up ur metabolism :) Sorry. No seriously. Uve probably heard it a billion times. But Abs are made in the kitchen. What u eat is what u get. Clean it up.
    also ontop of this you cant target fat loss no matter how hard you try so this it the best advice possible
  • Workoutsahn
    Options
    You can keep that weight off by eating foods that are high in fiber and low in fat. Lean protein is good examples: chicken, egg whites, turkey, and tofu. A little cardio never hurts either.:smile:
  • focusonhigh
    Options
    Kool, thanks for the advice.... I have already started watching what I eat and eating less, however, my body seems to hold on to some fatty foods.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    another thing you can do is heavy weightlifting which is the best way to burn fat!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Kool, thanks for the advice.... I have already started watching what I eat and eating less, however, my body seems to hold on to some fatty foods.

Cardio and Lifting. Muscle burns fat. Lower ur sodium intake and totally cut out the fast food. Try and cook ur meals if not all ur meals. Just letting u know what works for me. Other people might think differently.